Wednesday, March 04, 2009

OMG Y'ALL

pieces

I can't believe I finished all these pieces. This sweater took FOR. EVER.

I'll blog about this more later, plus the other 3 FOs I've finished since the last post. I'm sorry, but I've just lost my mojo. I feel like I'm running in place, on a very slow-moving treadmill, and perhaps it is the never ending winter, or the calm before the storm at work (3 trips in 3 weeks, yo). Perhaps it is the unbelievably ginormous pile of yarn in my house that I want to work with so badly, yet this sweater will never end. This sweater will never end, and I'll never send it off, and I'll never be able to move on. That's what it feels like.

Oh, I also finished a freaking never-ending book too. Apparently I really don't like memoirs, no matter how good they are. There's just something so indulgent about writing about your own life in such a bald fashion that I can't get behind it. Anyway, more on that later. At least I feel now that there's a little progress, things should start to pick up. UGH. This has all been so TEDIOUS. I'm bored with myself. Seriously.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger PlumStitches said...

well, it looks great. must admit I felt the same way knitting this sweater. it took me forevvvvvver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home