Sunday, November 05, 2006

knitting updates

Just a short post to show that some of the knits are getting worn.

1. First up, a pic from Halloween that didn't get uploaded because it was on Spanky's camera. Me in the Hallowig. It helped make a great doll costume. I don't have a full-length picture of the whole costume, but I wanted to show that the knitting was not in vain. I'll probably keep it and use it again if I ever have to go to a future Halloween party, because i suck at coming up with costumes.

hallowig

2. The chicken viking hat being worn by Spanky's boss's new son, Danny. Spanky asked me to knit that a while ago, and I finished it before he was born. Glad to see he's getting some use out of it! She said it is a little too big for him right now too, so hopefully it will last through the winter.

Danny in chicken hat 2Danny in the chicken viking hat

That's his older brother Neil's arm on the right there. Sadly, I didn't make Neil's sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home