Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Argh.

I'm not dead! I was, however, on a business trip to London. Yep. And I came back on Friday, the day after the terror arrests. My flight was SIX HOURS delayed, so consequently, I got home at 3am last Saturday morning, and have spent the intervening time catching up with work/sleep/cleaning/etc.

I'll post more about my adventure tonight or tomorrow (since I have knitting "group" tonight). I'm actually at work now, but was feeling so guilty about falling off the bloggy bandwagon that I wanted to at least note that I'm ok, and even better, have almost half a baby scarf to show for my efforts. Sadly, I wasn't allowed to bring my knitting onto the plane, so I didn't get it finished, but under the circumstances, I'm ok with that, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home