Sunday, August 23, 2009

glorious day

Again with the summer days! I swear, taking Friday off from work is (to borrow an old phrase from the kids) the BOMB. You can get over whatever your problems were from the week on Friday, a day when otherwise you'd be sitting at the desk stewing in them, so you're free to really enjoy Saturday and Sunday, instead of using Saturday to get over the week (and do chores) and Sunday to finish up whatever you didn't do Saturday and/or to get over your hang-over. It is amazing the difference it makes! I feel so much better now that I think I'm even ready to go back to the gym tomorrow morning. YAY!

zeppelin hall

And at 3pm I met the ladies for knitting at JC's newest attraction, Zeppelin Hall, a giant beer garden! Let me tell you, it is a lot more relaxing to knit in the afternoon with a beer. I love this place!

veggie burger at Zeppelin Hall

They have veggie burgers!

knitting bag

Hopefully this won't be the last time we meet here. On the knitting front, the blanket has two sides bordered now! Only two to go! I'm SO CLOSE. And I started a baby shrug from two balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran I found in the stash, and I'm up to the point where I need to sew the arms together and pick up for the border! (You can see it poking out of my knitting bag above.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home