Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

I almost didn't post tonight! It's election night (sooo exciting!), and I had my knitting group, so I've been a little preoccupied, but Spanky and I are in bed right now watching MSNBC on her computer (streaming--we don't have cable--shocking, I know...), and I realized I could be posting while we're listening to Rachel Maddow, et al.

Not that I have anything to show you. Just working on the front of Spanky's boring, brown, stockinette pullover. I'm ten inches into the front now, and I have six and a bit more inches before decreasing for the arm holes. Plugging along. But you know, I did find myself thinking tonight, 'Well, maybe I should put this away now so I don't finish it too soon...' I just love some plain stockinette. But I also can't wait to see if this sweater fits her.

Coming up over the next few days--some reviews. See you on the flip side, folks. (go Obama!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home