Friday, February 01, 2008

stop taking things for granted, motherf*cker!

(overheard on the street from my window, but good advice, none-the-less)

So I'm watching the L word from the beginning. Since I live without the convenience of cable, I lost track after season 2. Anyway, without that horrible Betty song, the show is so much better. Im at the point though where Alice meets the lesbian-identified-man, so it's starting to get really cheesy. But oh my god, Alice is wearing a tshirt that she cut the neck and sleeves off as a VEST over a button-down blouse, and now i must try that. It looks fabulous. I love her. She and Dana are my favorites, and I don't want to hear about what happens to Dana later. She's at her best right now: goofy, cute, hot, in the closet...sort of.

shrug progress

In other news, thanks to my good friend Sue from my knitting group, I'm determined to finish this turtleneck shrug before my trip. Sue's convinced me that it will be great arm/neck coverage for the plane when I go on my trip (vroom!) So that means neverending ribbing. But at least it won't take up much room in the luggage when I get to Australia. I have one side finished up to the shoulder, and am ALMOST up to the elbow on the other. Can I finish it before Feb 1? WE'LL SEE.

ETA: OMG! Feb 1 is basically right now! My watch is turning over the date as I type this. Damn. Well, the end of the week (meaning the weekEND) will be enough time to start Project Spectrum red/pink/orange knitting. And maybe, just maybe, I'll have the actual second sleeve done.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Leonard said...

Very thoughtfful blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home