Wednesday, December 02, 2009

December 2

My friend and coworker Sarah is currently delivering her baby (or has already)! She called someone at work to let them know she wouldn't be in after her doctor's appointment because they were going to induce her!!! Yikes. I hope everything went ok. She was due in December, sure, but December TWENTIETH. I'm not done with the blanket! Argh. But on the plus side, I'm making this awesome Fiber Trends pattern called "Ribbons Baby Blanket", and I'm using the three balls of Berroco Comfort I had left from the other baby blanket I made earlier this year. I don't know exactly if that will be enough yarn, but I'm playing it by ear, and so far, the amazing yardage of the Comfort has held out. It's going to be close though!

Due to having to make a salad (which entailed going to the grocery for the ingredients, since we have no food in the house this week because of the late return from Thanksgiving) for my book group's holiday party tomorrow (I'm bringing salad and spreadable boursin and french bread--how festive. Boo. But as these things go, they're already heavy on desserts, so because I'm running late with everything, I got salad duty. I made a good one though!), I wasn't able to just finish the last 'ribbon' already, so tomorrow, I'll have to finish it at lunch, and see if I'll have enough left for the border.

Here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home